Tuesday, December 17, 2013

notes

the words arranged on this paper cause me to imagine

i am in a headspace divorced from this time and this moment
i have traveled to your moment, imaginary and real
i recreate every letter that was born into existence by the flick of your pen

your hand did dance over this tree reformed
it's a wonder-full and complicated story
how do i come to know this piece of your mind
what made me so special
am i special at all

strange, these inanimate things, these objects
they carry so much meaning when touched by shapes we have agreed to understand
this communication that captures your emotions
your emotions for me
a whisper to my eye
a secret born in sense

an object charged with the electrical impulse of your brain
fuck, god, FUCK
my mind is continuously blown
it was your brain that created this symbol of feeling
and i feel it ...


i feel it


it pulses strong
it pulses stronger now

the words
feelings
imaginary and real

12/17/13